PRINCESS AT HEART

Pub Date 30 Mar 2021 | Archive Date 3 Feb 2022

Talking about this book? Use #PrincessatHeart #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Return to the magical world of The Rosewood Chronicles in the fourth instalment of this gorgeous series for fans of The Princess Diaries and Harry Potter.

'You don't have to push me away. We can survive with each other and apart. I know that now . . . but let's face this together.'

Ellie is a rebellious princess hiding her real identity.

Lottie is her Portman, acting as the princess for the public to shield Ellie from scrutiny.

Jamie is Ellie's Partizan, a lifelong bodyguard sworn to protect the princess at any cost.

Lottie, Ellie and Jamie are back for another year at Rosewood - but nothing will ever be the same again.

They're still reeling from their discovery that someone rather close to home is leader of Leviathan - the group determined to take the princess down at any cost.

Together they must piece together clues to Leviathan's evil plans. But this is far from simple - especially as an undercover Leviathan agent is in their midst.

Friendships are at stake, families must be reunited and hearts are at risk of breaking . . .

'You don't have to push me away. We can...

Praise for Undercover Princess:

'With a fake princess, a rogue royal and fairytale twists aplenty, this is the start of a fun new series' - The Sun

'Once Upon A Time fans will love this new book' - Buzzfeed

'The book is a great example of friendship and bravery' - First News

'A fun blend of school story, adventure and mystery' - Week Junior

Praise for Undercover Princess:

'Once Upon A Time fans will love this new...

PRICE CA$26.95 (CAD)