100 Words of Affirmation Your Daughter Needs to Hear

Pub Date 8 Jun 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #100WordsofAffirmationYourDaughterNeedstoHear #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Every one of us has tremendous power to either build others up or tear them down through the words we speak every day, and nowhere is this more evident than in our families. Are you being purposeful in how you use the power of your words to speak encouragement, strength, and love--breathing life into the heart of your children? Or are careless words having a negative impact on both your kids and your family legacy?

Matt and Lisa Jacobson want you to discover the powerful ways you can build your children up in love with the words that you choose to say every day--words that every son and daughter need to hear. These books offer you one hundred phrases to say to your son or daughter that deeply encourage, affirm, and inspire. Start speaking these words into their lives and watch your children--and your relationship with them--transform before your eyes.

Send To Kindle (MOBI)