The Lion Wondrous Bible SAMPLE

Pub Date 17 Sep 2021 | Archive Date Not set
Lion Hudson Ltd, Lion Children's Books

Talking about this book? Use #TheLionWondrousBible #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

An beautiful, classic retelling of a wide range of Old and New Testament Bible stories, staying close to the Bible text.

Covers many of the books in the Bible to provide a complete story of the wonder, hope and joy of God’s good news. Share the life journeys of those who followed and encounter God in the Bible, a story of a chosen nation, promises fulfilled, the life and teaching of Jesus, the spreading of the good news as early churches became established and the coming of the new kingdom.

Includes more than 120 stories with Bible references and an index of people’s names. Accompanied by powerful dramatic illustrations by Alida Massari, these timeless stories can be enjoyed by children reading alone or with the help of an adult.

Covers many of the books in the Bible to provide a complete story of the...

Marketing Plan

If you would like a full digital copy of the book please email marketing@lionhudson.com.

Beautiful illustrations and easy to understand translations! This would be great for all ages from kids to adults!

A cute Bible. I think the illustrations are few, they are kind of cute ( not really my style, but I can’t say I dislike them). Overall a good Bible for children, I like the stories they have chosen, I think parents would like this book.

This children's Bible is absolutely beautiful! The illustrations are gorgeous, and the text finds a balance between the beauty and poetry of scripture and the simpler narrative that makes these stories accessible for kids. I always appreciate when the citation from the Bible is included with the story titles (for example "Pharaoh's Dreams, Genesis 41). The story titles are more descriptive than those in most "adult" Bibles (for example, the Tower of Confusion instead of the Tower of Babel) which will make it easier for children to find the story they are looking for. I can't wait for this to be published so I can use it with my students.!

Such a sweet novel. The writing and illustrations are both beautifully done Perfect for a bedtime story. Highly recommended.