DK Eyewitness England's South Coast

Pub Date 11 May 2021 | Archive Date Not set
DK, DK Eyewitness Travel

Talking about this book? Use #DKEyewitnessEnglandsSouthCoast #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Windswept cliffs, breathtaking beaches, and vibrant cities: welcome to the stunning south of England.

Whether you want to relax on the sandy shores of Cornwall, wander around London's famous museums or browse vintage shops in Brighton, your DK Eyewitness travel guide makes sure you experience all that this region has to offer.

England's South Coast is awash with natural beauty, from the purple moors of Exmoor to the green hills of Kent to the white cliffs of Dover. Dotted around this picturesque landscape are a colourful array of cities, too, including historic Canterbury, quirky Bristol, and the arty paradise of St Ives - the choice of which to visit is yours.

Our recently updated guide brings England's South Coast to life, transporting you there like no other travel guide does with expert-led insights and advice, detailed breakdowns of all the must-see sights, photographs on practically every page, and our hand-drawn illustrations which place you inside the region's iconic buildings and neighbourhoods.

You'll discover:

our pick of England's South Coast's must-sees, top experiences and hidden gems
    the best spots to eat, drink, shop and stay
    detailed maps and walks which make navigating the region easy
    easy-to-follow itineraries
    expert advice: get ready, get around and stay safe
    colour-coded chapters to every part of England's South Coast, from London to Kent, Dorset to Cornwall
    our new lightweight format, so you can take it with you wherever you go.

Touring the country? Look out for our DK Eyewitness Great Britain.

ISBN 9780241462041