The Staycation

Pub Date 31 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 17 Mar 2022

Deliciously escapist fiction from the bestselling author of the Cornish Cream Tea series. ‘The most gorgeously romantic, utterly perfect book.’ Rachael Lucas ‘So many perfect romantic moments that made me melt.’ Jules Wake One of the most enjoyable books I’ve read this year.’ Holly Martin ‘You’ll want to cancel plans and stay in… I absolutely adored it.’ Pernille Hughes ‘Sizzingly romantic and utterly compelling,’Alex Brown

Travel agent, Hester Monday, has been keeping a secret …

Thanks to her fear of flying, she hasn’t been on a plane in years. Now Hester wants to make a good impression on her newest client, Jake Oakenfield, who was heroically injured saving an old lady, and is now laid up in a luxury hotel.

For Jake, unable to return to New York, binge watching Netflix just won’t do. He wants Hester to invent the ultimate escape and re-create her most magical holidays abroad from the confines of his hotel room.

As their perfect mini-breaks around the globe take on a life of their own, Hester wonders if her world of make-believe is all starting to feel just a little too real…

Everyone loves The Staycation:

‘A triumph. Breathlessly romantic, it sparkles with wit and genuine warmth’ Miranda Dickinson

‘Bursting with [Cressida’s] trademark warmth and wit. I adored this book!’ Kirsty Greenwood

‘Funny, sexy and sweep-you-off-your-feet-romantic’ Zara Stoneley

‘Perfectly pitched between funny, sexy, tender and downright heartbreaking. I loved it’ Jane Casey

‘As hot & steamy as a freshly made hot chocolate, and as sweet & comforting as the whipped cream & sprinkles that go on top’ Helen Fields

‘Just brilliant. Sweet, sexy and sizzzzling. It was a pure joy to read’ Lisa Hall

EDITION Ebook