The Same but Different

Pub Date 14 Oct 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #TheSamebutDifferent #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

From the bestselling author of How Are You Feeling Today? comes a picture book to encourage children to celebrate uniqueness and diversity and help them to challenge stereotypes.

The Same but Different explores the ways in which we're all unique as well as the similarities we share. Using everyday examples, clear explanations and colourful illustrations by Sarah Jennings, this book prompts children to broaden their perspectives and rejoice in their differences. After all, imagine how boring the world would be if everyone was exactly the same!

Exploring all the ways we're different, including how we look, where we live, the languages we speak, what our families are like and what we believe in, The Same but Different is the perfect book for starting important conversations with children about diversity and inclusion. Early Years and PSHE expert Molly Potter also provides a glossary of terms and notes for parents and carers offering advice on tackling prejudice right from the start.

The Same but...