Rosemary and the Book of the Dead

Pub Date 14 Oct 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #RosemaryandtheBookoftheDead #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Rosemary and the Book of the Dead is the second children’s novel from Emmerdale actor Samantha Giles.

Everything has been back to normal in Rosemary’s world since her witch and wizard houseguests disappeared – her dad’s cloud has gone away, her mum’s been around more, and her little sister, Lois, has been windier than ever.

So when an ancient artefact goes missing from the British Museum and her mum returns from her new soap-opera gig with actual holes in her body, Rosemary knows something bad is happening, and she and the gang are the only ones who can crack this latest mystery.

Travelling through secret underground tunnels across the country, around the Egyptian desert, and into the Great Sphinx of Giza, Rosemary, Adi, and Lois must solve a series of riddles and save the Book of the Dead before the evil Mal Vine beats them to it and her mother disappears entirely forever.

A Note From the Publisher

If you loved Rosemary and the Book of the Dead, we'd love you to leave a review on any platform where you purchase or review books. Thanks for reading!

ISBN 9781914905162

Send To Kindle (MOBI)

What an excellent follow up to the author's first book. There are some wonderfully quirky characters as well as a couple of.really evil villains. This time the heroes are having to try and stop the Egyptian 'Book of the Dead' from falling into the hands of their arch nemesis. I am definitely looking forward to their further adventures.

So glad I picked this to read to my grandson. It has exciting adventures, well developed characters and an awesome story plot. We decided to pick up the first book since we both loved this one so much! Great for all ages! Thanks #netgalley and #AgoraBooks for the eARC in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are mine.