The Wedding Murders

Pub Date 11 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 11 Feb 2022

Perfect for escapist reading – you won’t be able to put it down!You are invited to the wedding of the season…

It’s the stuff of fairytales. A celebrity wedding in a grand manor house in the beautiful English countryside.

But then one guest goes missing.

And another almost dies.

Someone at this wedding will do anything to stop their dark secrets from being exposed.

You might not live to tell the tale…

'This gripping murder mystery will keep you riveted from start to end. Fans of Lucy Foley and Agatha Christie will love it' Sophie Hannah, bestselling author of Haven’t They Grown

'An intensely compelling, riveting story with a nail-biting climax!' Abby Davies, author of Mother Loves Me

'A fast-paced thriller with plenty of twists and turns' Sophie Flynn, author of All My Lies

‘A gripping tale with plenty of twists and turns making for a most enjoyable read!’ Roz Watkins, author of The Devil’s Dice

EDITION Ebook

Send to Kindle (MOBI)

Thank you to netgalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read this book. Great book with the different pov. The time going back and of course simons book. I loved Libby’s character. Didn’t like the band too much, they seemed to be all for them selves. They had a lot hidden from their past, I didn’t expect it to be what it was though. Not pushed on Daniel he was all for himself even his new wife couldn’t change him. Not a nice person at all, but then she was just as bad. Great storyline and everything worked out well in the end.

I really enjoyed this read, it was suspenseful and entertaining with such an interesting storyline. It was atmospheric and unpredictable with lots of twists that kept me guessing throughout, I just couldnt guess the ending no matter how much I tried. A great read that I whizzed through.

This book read like an Agatha Christie with a twist. What a great mystery, I absolutely could not guess the ending. The characters were incredibly interesting and the setting was perfect.