Shake It Up, Beverley

Pub Date 20 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 22 Apr 2022

Funny, moving, romantic and down to earth – this is a book that says the Beatles were right and sometimes all you need is love’
David Quantick, screenwriter of the movie BOOK OF LOVE, starring Sam Claflin

Recommended by Amanda Holden!

The perfect, laugh out loud read for fans of Milly Johnson, Cathy Bramley and Jill Mansell!

Beverley Wilson has always loved the Beatles but kissing a poster goodnight isn’t really an option when you’re a fifty-something mum of three. So when she decides it’s time to get back into the dating game, she turns to a dating agency for help.

But the long and winding road to real love is littered with dating disasters – the pantyhose pervert being the real low point and in Bev’s opinon it’s all too much. But meeting fellow Beatles fan Scott Smith changes everything…

This hilarious romantic comedy explores life, love and lonely hearts in the suburbs of Liverpool. Is Bev’s attempt to shake things up foolish…or the bravest thing she’s done?

Readers LOVE Bev:

‘I blitzed through this book over the weekend as I just could not get enough…Light and witty I enjoyed every second’ Nadine

‘Sweet, heartwarming read…I can't wait to read more from this author!’ Jennifer

‘Fun, whimsical read! Perfect for one sitting’ Heather

‘I cannot wait to see what comes next from this talented author…a wonderful, heartwarming story that is an absolute must read’ Andrea

‘The fact she’s willing to step outside her comfort zone into the world of internet dating deserves a round of applause. Good on you Bev!’ Caroline

David Quantick, screenwriter of the movie BOOK OF LOVE, starring Sam...

EDITION Ebook
ISBN 9780008522070

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

SIU,B by S. Holder, published by Harper Collins/ One More Chapter is a witty and fun read.
Beverly Wilson is a widow, a mother of three and in her 50ties.
She decides to go back into the dating game but time isn't her friend.
This witty and fun rom/com has everything I love in a great story.
Characters easy t connect with, great writing and a plottwist you can only love. 4,5 stars.