Make quick, one-pot meals any time of the day - it's that easy.
The magic of one-pot cooking is a dream come true for those with a busy lifestyle. Recipes that are simple, healthy, and easy should be non-negotiable. This cookbook gives you just that - quick, delicious meals that take less than half the time.
Australian Women's Weekly One Pot shows you how to make stews, tray bakes, paella, pies, and other family-friendly recipes. Included in this recipe book are:
- More than 90 recipes and variations, all photographed and with a fresh, modern design
- Quick, easy and delicious meals using just one dish to save you time in both preparation and washing up
- Unique recipes not found in any of the other Australian Women's Weekly cookbooks
- Simple ingredients that are recognisable and readily available in all markets
- A range of cuisines, types of dishes and dietary needs, creating balanced everyday meals
- A mixture of classic recipes and innovative ideas
You can create a feast in just one pot! Low-carb food, easy dinners, and wholesome family favourites - all in a few simple steps. Packed full of recipes from all over the world, and covering both stove-top and oven cooking, this book shows you how to cook for flavour with ease and speed, in a single pot, pan, wok, or tray.
Recipes in this inspiring book are tried and tested and celebrate simplicity, great produce, and multicultural living.
The Australian Women's Weekly series of cookbooks are creative, accessible, reliable branded recipe books with fresh photography and a modern design. Other books in this series include Australian Women's Weekly Vegetarian, Australian Women's Weekly Baking, and Australian Women's Weekly Mediterranean.