Pet That Cat!

A Handbook for Making Feline Friends

Pub Date 12 Jul 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #PetThatCat #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A fun and informative handbook for young readers on understanding and caring for our feline friends from the kid behind the popular Twitter account I’ve Pet That Cat!

Pet That Cat! A Handbook for Making Feline Friends is an illustrated guide to understanding, befriending, and caring for cats by Nigel Kidd and his mom, Rachel Braunigan.

This fact-filled and fun guide features:
   • A guide to cat body language—what does it mean when your cat’s tail looks like a question mark or is puffed up?
   • Helpful tips on how to safely interact with new feline friends. Hint: Let them approach first!
   • Advice for adopting and caring for your own cat. Choose the perfect cat for you!
   • Stories of cats throughout history and myth-busting facts—did you know every cat has a unique noseprint?
   • A cat personality quiz and your very own Cat Tracker to record all the feline friends you meet!

This kid-friendly handbook pairs charming illustrations with an interactive format. With step-by-step guides, fascinating stories, and tips from cat experts and Nigel, Pet That Cat! is a must-have handbook for feline fans of all ages.

And for dog-lovers and kids curious about dogs, check out Pet That Dog! A Handbook for Making Four-Legged Friends.

Pet That Cat! A Handbook for...