Friends Don’t Lie

Pub Date 29 Sep 2022 | Archive Date Not set

The new addictive, compelling and immersive thriller from Nell Pattison, with enough dark twists to give you whiplash…Fans of Ruth Ware and Lisa Jewell will be hooked.

My name is Isabella Butterworth. Your name is Isabella Butterworth.

We’re around the same age. We live in the same town.

But your life is more exciting than mine, isn’t it? Richer, dramatic, more fulfilling.

Imagine if I’d never found out about you…

But I have. Because someone mistook me for you.

And now I can’t stop thinking about you because I know you’re in trouble. You need my help.

And I need a way to get to know you.

To save you.

To be you…

The unputdownable new thriller from Nell Pattison that will turn everything you thought you knew on its head…perfect for fans of Ruth Ware and Lisa Jewell.

Readers are GRIPPED by Friends Don’t Lie:

‘A real cracker! Fast paced and full of clever characters. Just when I thought I got it…I hadn’t’ Reader Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘Kept me guessing the entire time!’ Reader Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘I really did not see that twist coming’ Reader Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘I read this in several hours – I was completely swept away’ Reader Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

‘If you love twisty books, this book is for you! If you love great characters, this book is for you! If you love great writing, this book is for you!’ Reader Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

My name...