No Shame

How to drop the guilt … from some who’s learned the f**king hard way

Pub Date 21 Jul 2022 | Archive Date 30 Sep 2022

Talking about this book? Use #NoShame #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Shame, shame we know your name

I've been told as you get older you care less. Fucking great. I can't wait to be menopausal with skunk-like grey track lines in my hair, saggier tits, and miserable as shit. I don't know about you, but I'd quite like to have that experience - the no-fucks-experience that is - now, before that all happens. To have the confidence to believe in who I am.

It's a push we all have to make - whether it be in our confidence over our bodies, who we are as people, or what goes on inside our mind - and we all have to work at it. It's baby steps. So let's take it back to those tiny steps, because all mountains that are climbed don't happen without practice, perseverance, self-belief and a fuck ton of work.

Shame, shame we know your name

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

No Shame by Laura Belpin

Do we own it? Being a woman that is. Do we fuck! We live in fear of how we look, what we eat, how we age and what we do. Wow, it's 2022 and we're still churning out that same old shit.I

I love , love , love Laura , I follow her on Knee Deep in Life and she always brings a smile to my face.
She gives us an insight to her struggles with mental health , and makes no excuse not shame for it which is absolutely correct 100%.
She's sweary but hilarious with it so don't read if easily offended . But long may she reign .
Thank you for showing us there is no such thing as normal , and thank f**k for that !

I LOVE Laura and have been following her Instagram for ages so I was really happy to be approved for this book. I read her previous book so was keen to get into her latest release.
The title of this book really let's you know what you're in for.
Her writing is honest, refreshing and leaves nothing unsaid.
I'm even more of a fan now and hope she releases a third book.