Rolling the Dice

A totally gripping and gritty crime thriller

Pub Date 1 Sep 2022 | Archive Date 1 Sep 2022
Head of Zeus, Head of Zeus -- an Aries Book

Talking about this book? Use #RollingTheDice #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The new gripping gangland thriller from Stephanie Harte is perfect for fans of Kimberley Chambers, Martina Cole and Jacqui Rose.

All they want is a brighter future but will taking a risk be worth the gamble?

Finn McCaskill feels like he's hit the jackpot when he lands a security job at London City Airport handling pallet loads of cash. Old friend Paul Best sees a lucrative opportunity and can't let it pass them by...

Lola Marshall hoped moving to London would help her escape her abusive relationship but when she meets Paul she's torn between following her head and her heart...

DI Abbie Kingsly is called in to investigate a robbery at the airport. With very little to go on, will she be able to solve the case before the trail runs cold?

When they each roll the dice there are no guarantees. Which one of them will pay the highest price? Nothing in life is free.

Readers love Rolling the Dice!
'BRILLIANT READ... Stephanie Harte books just keep getting better and better... Absolutely loved the twist that I didn't see coming. Highly recommended!' NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Gripping, gritty gangland thriller from Stephanie Harte. I loved it. I highly recommend 5 stars from me' Goodreads Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Wow this book was great it was like 3 separate books in 1. Really hope there is a follow up. Highly recommend buying this book, it was excellent' NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Loved this book. 5***** for this author as usual. She has become one of my top authors' NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Gritty page turner. Couldn't sleep as needed to finish it. This author is so brilliant' NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Interesting plot and interesting, believable characters' NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Such a well crafted novel, compelling enough to pull you through and very quick read. I enjoyed it so much from the first page till the end' NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐
'Up there with the best of other female, gritty, crime writers' NetGalley Reviewer, ⭐⭐⭐⭐

All they want is a brighter future but will taking a risk be worth the...

EDITION Ebook

Send to Kindle (EPUB)

Lola is a girl in an abusive relationship with her boyfriend he is extremely jealous and possessive.he regularly beats her up her mum wants her to report him .she refuses to do this .soon however with her mum's support she leaves him into a safe place of safety.but he wont give up and wants revenge .into the mix is a heist .Stephanie harte is a brilliant writer and definitely will read her books again thank you netgallery for letting me read this book

Firstly thank you Netgalley for this ARC Omg Stephanie what can I say grittypage turner couldn't sleep as needed to finish it This author is so brilliant love her books and they just can't get any better

Okay so I really liked this book. I found the book a little confusing at first but soon it was all clear and easy to follow. Interesting plot and interesting, beliveable characters make this book really good read.

I loved this book.
5***** for this author as usual
She has become one of my top authors lately
Will recommend this to anyone who asks

Stephanie Harte is an amazing author who brings gangland books to life,
Very well written if like Kerry Barnes Emma Tallon Casey Kelleher you will love Stephanie Harte

Rolling the Dice by Stephanie Harte

First time read by this author and I really enjoyed it, she is up there with the best of the other female , gritty , crime writers . I enjoyed the well thought out characters which seemed to have a lot more depth to them than some authors create , more believable somehow.
I would definitely look out for her other books

I very much enjoy this authors books and was not disappointed with this story. very gripping. Lola has a boyfriend Troy. he was very loving at the beginning but he has become so posseive and has started hitting her very bad her mother does not like him and one day he has gone to far Lola has decided to go to a womans refugee in London. Paul. Kevin Finn Mark do a robbery at London city Airport where a British Airways flight has brought in pallet s of money the job goes well. but DI Abbie Kingsly is on the case and she wont stop until she finds who the suspects are. Lola settles in refugee well and gets a job at a casino Rolling the Dice. wont say no more its brilliant greed and a few shockers in story

When he gets a job at London City Airport as security handling pallets containing millions of pounds Finn McCaskill and his close friends decide to do a rob the Airport.
After escaping an abusive relationship Lola Marshall moves to London and starts work in a top casino where she meets Paul Best one of the robbers and she finds herself falling for him in a big way.
D.I Abbie Kingsly is investigating the robbery she has nothing to go on and is running out of time but she'll stop at nothing to find the perpetrators.
WHAT A BRILLIANT READ.
Stephanie Harte books just keep getting better and better each character is so well written which makes them so believable.
Absolutely loved the twist that I didn't see coming. Highly recommended
Thanks to Netgalley and Head of Zeus for the ARC.

Wow this book was great it was like 3 separate books in 1 . Really hope there is a follow up . Highly recommend buying this book it was excellent.

Such a well crafted novel, compelling enough to pull you through and very quick read. I enjoyed it so much from the first page till the end.

Lola is in an abusive relationship with Troy. Usually, it’s only words but one night he goes to far and beats her up. Her mother is worried about her and explains that one day it might be more than a swollen eye and lip. Troy could kill her, so Lola decides to leave her life in Sheffield and go to London to a women’s refuge. She wants her mother to come with her. But she says she is too old to start a new life. She stays put in Sheffield.
New life in London is so different for Lola. But after a while being at the women’s refuge, she decides that she needs to make her own way and gets a job at a casino where she meets Paul. Paul and his friends Finn and Mark are responsible for the bank heist at London City Airport where millions of pounds were stolen. Lola Likes Paul and starts to get more closer to him.
Local D.I. Abbie Kingsley is in charge of the investigation of the robbery and will do anything to find catch the killers and prove to her male colleagues that she has what it takes to get to the top of her career.
Thank you NetGalley and Head of Zeus for a copy of Rolling the dice. This is another gripping, gritty gangland thriller from Stephanie Harte. I loved it. I highly recommend 5 stars from me.

Lola Marshall lives with her mum in Sheffield. Boyfriend Troy Jacobs gets very abusive her mum is always telling her to finish with him, the beatings have to stop but she's always thinks he will settle down till it goes to far.
she flees down to London staying in a refuge centre for women suffering from domestic abuse it's going to be a long process but she is safe unlike her mum back home.
finding a good friend in Millie they both get a flat together and jobs in the casino Rolling the Dice her life is doing good not having faith in a man for a long time till Paul Best comes along.
Then news from back in Sheffield pulls her life apart once again.
Gripping so gripping with heart-breaking scenes excellent writing from this author with twisted chapters that I just could not put down.
My heart was in my mouth for Lola for what she has gone through in life.
an unputdownable read right to the end.