Feathers At My Feet

Pub Date 18 Oct 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #FeathersAtMyFeet #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

“...perfectly captures the power of great friendship to imprint on our hearts and change the course of our lives.” — Nicola Kraus, co-author of The Nanny Diaries

When destiny introduces art teacher Barbara Pearson to regionally renowned artist, teacher, and activist, Phyllis Bosco, Barbara’s ordinary life transforms into a spectacular adventure.

Over decades of friendship, the two women celebrate and commiserate whatever comes their way. They make grand entrances at art shows, smoke cigarillos at weddings, and, with a cadre of like-minded women friends, dance at every opportunity.

Eventually, propelled by failed relationships with men and enchanted byvisions of a future retirement spent together, the two friends purchase a house, replete with a ghost. But soon, evolving loyalties trample promises, and the friends drift apart—until tragedy strikes. Feathers at my Feet pays tribute to an enduring friendship that adapts to face unimaginable circumstances with humor and grace.

“I couldn’t put it down.”  — Hannah Palmer, Author of Flight Path

When destiny introduces art teacher...

ISBN 9781954676305

Send to Kindle (PDF)

Average rating from 1 member

This was really good. I find myself fully immersed in the story and engaged with characters. Would definitely recommend.