The Light

And the New Human

Pub Date 15 Oct 2022 | Archive Date 5 Nov 2022
Oracle Institute Press, LLC, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #TheLight #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Since the dawn of consciousness, humanity has crafted false belief systems about God: anthropomorphic and patriarchal depictions of “The Light.” Today, many people reject the ancient religions, demand an end to “Daddy Deism,” and actively explore new concepts of deity that are more consistent with 21st Century minds and hearts. Thus, The Light is a contemporary examination of the social, scientific, and spiritual forces that are shifting the Godhead toward more advanced belief systems founded on genderful/genderless concepts of deity.

A chapter on the “Spectrum of Consciousness” explains the vast variety of morals and motivations expressed by humans – everything from barbarians to buddhas. A New Human is someone who has reached a “worldcentric” or “second tier” perspective and is in service to humanity. New Humans are encouraged to actively engage at this critical juncture in history and become conscious players in the “God Game.” We must help humanity surmount polarization and anchor an integrated Godhead for the upcoming paradigm shift.

In the “Gandhi vs. Hitler” chapter, The Light pierces New Age myths by tackling the difficult topic of good versus evil. The book explores the seeming perpetual polarity on the Earth Plane, global decline of democracy, loss of women’s rights, and raging Culture War – all of which now threaten to tear America apart. The author’s “Default Mode of the Universe” theory, as well as her optimism regarding the “Secret Destiny of America,” provide hope for a positive future.

New Humans are urged to reject New Age nonsense and become “Light Masters” of sound mystical traditions. The Hermetic and Gnostic paths provide sacred backdrops for analyzing gender equity, managing polarity, accessing the “God Mind,” and seeking enlightenment. In addition to sound metaphysics, a chapter on quantum physics examines the evolutionary impulse, holism, and the latest science on the collective consciousness (panpsychism). The Light also explores the current Transhuman era and ends by asking whether New Humans will be more conscious Homo sapiens, or augmented hybrid-humans living in a matrix or metaverse in a Posthuman world.

A Note From the Publisher

eBook ISBN: 9781937465339

eBook ISBN: 9781937465339

“This is a terrific book, fully embracing a truly integral perspective and highly recommended.”
—Ken Wilber, author of The Integral Vision, The Spectrum of Consciousness, Integral Spirituality, The Religion of Tomorrow, and A Theory of Everything

“In his 1966 book (entitled The Book) Alan Watts pointed out society’s tacit conspiracy to ignore who or what we really are. As The Light suggests, the likely answer is that we are sparks of God, emanations from an infinite source of universal consciousness. We are, all of us, partners with God co-creating our universe. But to play this game we need to realize who we are. That is the great secret.”
—Bernard Haisch, Ph.D., astrophysicist and author of The God Theory and The Purpose-Guided Universe: Believing in Eisenstein, Darwin, and God
“Bravo to Reverend Laura George for articulating the dawning spiritual epoch in her new book, The Light.”
—Alex Grey, artist
The Light and the New Human presents an unabashed look at the importance of acknowledging the dark and the light in order for our souls to advance on the spectrum of consciousness, ultimately reunifying with the Godhead. The author’s epic and well-researched exploration of humanity’s massive paradigm shift from male monotheism to a spirituality based on holism is essential reading for this time of epochal change.”
—Gina Mazza, book editor, creative muse, poet, publishing consultant, journalist, and author of Everything Matters, Nothing Matters
“Since the dawn of time, the concept of God has evolved along with the evolution of humanity. Albert Einstein envisioned a modern phase of theology in which God is perceived through the heart and the mind, not as an entity but a process explained best by physics, nature and love, that fills our soul with a sense of wonder, awe and transcendence. Rev. George reflects Einstein’s vision of the future of religion and offers us an oracle in which we finally achieve the union of science and religion whereby both are strengthened, reinforced and at last reconciled. I highly recommend The Light to those who seek truth, inspiration and joy to help humanity emerge from darkness unto light.”
—Rabbi Barry Silver, Esq., Spiritual leader of Congregation L’Dor Va-Dor, Member of the Florida Legislature (1996-1998), and Who’s Who of American Law for civil rights

“Laura George does an honorable and epic job of anchoring each of us in time and space, giving us a glimpse into the eternal dance of both the universal and the relative. She shows us how to tap into the sacred brilliance of this present moment, charging us with enormous power and the possibility to unleash our unique potential to be part of our cosmic emergence.”
—Joe Weston, Executive Director of the Fierce Civility Project and author of Mastering Respectful Confrontation
The Light, the book, should be taught in every school on this planet. The result would be peace and prosperity on Earth.”
—Yuval Ron, Oscar award winning composer, recording artist, peace activist, and author of Divine Attunement: Music as a Path of Wisdom

Marketing Plan

International Marketing Campaign:
Press Kit * Review Mailings * Podcast * Social Media * Online and Print Media Marketing

Publication Date: October 15, 2022
Paperback ISBN: 978-1-937465-32-2 * $19.95 * 6x9 * 459 pages * illustrations * graphs * index

Publisher: Oracle Institute Press
www.TheOracleInstitute.org/Light
Laura@TheOracleInstitute.org * 276-773-3308

International Distribution:
Ingram/Lightning Source: www.IngramContent.com/retailers * New Leaf Distributing: www.NewLeaf-Dist.com/orders * Amazon *Baker & Taylor * Barnes & Noble * Gardners * Apple

International Marketing Campaign:

Publication Date: October 15, 2022
Paperback ISBN: 978-1-937465-32-2 * $19.95 *...

EDITION Paperback