Bad Tourists

Escape to the Maldives with the hottest friends to killers beach read thriller

Pub Date 4 Jul 2024 | Archive Date 5 Jul 2024

Talking about this book? Use #BadTourists #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

'A sublime thriller, an absolute scorcher. I loved it!' Andrea Mara, bestselling author of No One Saw a Thing

'A twisty, turny, deliciously dark thriller set in paradise. I couldn’t put it down.' Clare Pooley

Is it ever a good idea to go on holiday with friends?

Darcy, Camilla and Kate have each come on this trip of a lifetime for a reason - to celebrate a divorce, to find love, to try to put a traumatic past behind them.

Their dream getaway? The Sapphire Island Resort in the Maldives. With crystal-clear waters and sun-drenched white sand beaches, relaxation is guaranteed.

But all is not as it seems in paradise, and this is no ordinary friendship.

They've got nine days to go . . . and old wounds are already reopening.

Will they all make the return journey?

PAGES 400