Don Tillman's Standardized Meal System

Recipes and Tips from the Star of the Rosie Novels

Pub Date 29 Oct 2020 | Archive Date 29 Oct 2020
Text Publishing, Text Publishing Company

Talking about this book? Use #DonTillmansStandardizedMealSystem #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

This informative but playful guide to gastronomy includes real shopping advice, meal plans, appetizing recipes, and rules for being the world’s best dinner party host.

Includes the weekly system of food preparation created by Professor Don Tillman, star of the Rosie trilogy. This handsome hardcover boasts everything from recipes for Don’s signature lobster salad to the world’s best risotto, across the four seasons. The guide also includes handy tips about losing weight, mixing cocktails and stress-free entertaining. Don Tillman’s Standardized Meal System will not only show readers how to make his delicious meals: it will open your mind to a different way of shopping, cooking and living. The Don Tillman way.

Includes the weekly system of...

“Don Tillman helps us believe in possibility, makes us proud to be human beings, and the bonus is this: he keeps us laughing like hell.”—Matthew Quick, bestselling author of The Silver Linings Playbook

“[Don Tillman] has almost transcended the boundaries of fiction to become a geek icon.”—The Guardian

“One of the most endearing, charming and fascinating literary characters I have met in a long time.”—The Times

EDITION Hardcover