OPEN

Why asking for help can save your life

Pub Date 31 Dec 2020 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #OPEN #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

**THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER**

FEATURING A NEW CHAPTER ON COVID-19 AND MENTAL HEALTH

'Brave and beautiful... a first aid manual for your mind.' - Adam Kay, bestselling author of This is Going To Hurt

'Very readable. Very relatable. Intensely moving but also full of practical advice.' - Alastair Campbell

"I lived with it in silence. I tried to conquer it alone. And then I asked for help. It took me hitting hard, sharp rock bottom for me to truly recognize how ill I was."

In OPEN, Frankie Bridge opens up about her ongoing journey from breakdown to breakthroughs and through self-loathing, hospitalization and self-acceptance. Part narrative exploration, part guide, this book will help you to understand the importance of talking and helping each other.

It combines guidance and advice from the psychologist and psychiatrist who pulled her back from the brink along with their notes on her and conversations with her. This book will help people open up about their mental health and encourage us all to speak out.

Afterword by Mind.

'OPEN is an intimate, honest and powerful read. So personal you want to jump into the pages.' - Giovanna Fletcher, bestselling author of Happy Mum, Happy Baby

'A beautiful read.' - Zoe Ball, BBC Radio 2

**THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER**

FEATURING A NEW CHAPTER ON COVID-19 AND MENTAL HEALTH

'Brave and beautiful... a first aid manual for your mind.'

- Adam Kay, bestselling author of This is Going To Hurt

- Alastair Campbell

'A beautiful read.' - Zoe Ball, BBC Radio 2

'Brave and beautiful... a first aid manual for your mind.'

- Adam Kay, bestselling author of This is Going To Hurt