The Storm Keepers' Battle

Narrated by Patrick Moy

Pub Date 4 Mar 2021 | Archive Date 5 Jul 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheStormKeepersBattle #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Bloomsbury presents The Storm Keepers' Battle by Catherine Doyle, read by Patrick Moy.

Fionn Boyle, Storm Keeper of Arranmore, is facing the fight of his life. The terrifying all-powerful sorceress Morrigan has been raised from the dead and has sealed off the island from all help.

Fionn is the only thing that stands between her and a dark future. He’s got to find a way to defeat her. But there are some terrible choices in store for Fionn as the dark sorcerer begins to take his nearest and dearest for her own. With only two candles left to burn, will Fionn master his powers in time to stop her?"

'A truly epic finale to one of the best trilogies of recent years, Doyle has once again suffused this telling with her trademark humour and magic. I read Fionn's tale with my heart in my mouth', Kiran Millwood-Hargrave

'I read The Storm Keepers’ Battle with tears in my eyes and my heart beating a little faster than usual ... It is an absolute triumph - it’s exciting, vivid, and gripping while still retaining all of Catherine Doyle’s trademark humour and heart. What a fitting end to an incredible trilogy!', Louise O’Neill

'Wild and wonderful storytelling', Abi Elphinstone

EDITION Audiobook, Unabridged
DURATION 7 Hours, 9 Minutes

NetGalley Shelf App (AUDIO)