Amaging(TM) Growing Old On Purpose

Shift from Reluctantly Aging to Intentionally Aging

Pub Date 30 Jun 2021 | Archive Date 23 Sep 2021

Talking about this book? Use #AmagingTMGrowingOldOnPurpose #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

We all want the best of growing older:

* Keeping consistent healthy lifestyle & good habits

* Maintaining muscle tone & stamina

* Sustaining meaningful connections & friendships

* Nurturing a strong faith

* Staying positive about aging

There’s just one problem: the older we get, the harder it gets!

Sound familiar? In Amaging™, author Margie Hackbarth reveals the ways affirmations help us set and achieve meaningful goals during this phase of life’s journey. This includes how to recognize and tackle unconscious and deep-rooted age bias. She teaches how to pause to reflect. Then guides readers to shift from reluctantly aging to intentionally aging.

We all want the best of growing older:

* Keeping consistent healthy lifestyle & good habits

* Maintaining muscle tone & stamina

* Sustaining meaningful connections & friendships

* Nurturing a...

"This is a great roadmap to healthy aging and living life to the fullest. It's brilliantly written, a joy to read and loaded with valuable information."" —Tony Omernik, Advocate for Healthy Aging and Retirement Coach

"This book gives practical steps to take action with personal examples and helpful resources. Reading it inspired me to be a better friend, gave me new energy for new habits, and grew my desire for a stronger prayer life."" —Jill Renken, MPH, CHES, Aging Professional

"How's a person to thrive late in life, given gravitational pull, increasing fatigue and culture's age biases? 'With intentionality!' says author Margie Hackbarth. With personally crafted affirmations the results are simply Amaging!"" —Phillip L. Ransom, Writer, Communicat"

Send To Kindle (MOBI)

A really useful guide to ageing, which uses affirmations to encourage positive thinking and explores age bias, nutrition and other areas, to contribute to our knowledge of ageing. I found it incredibly interesting and would not hesitate to recommend the book to readers concerned with issues where ageing is involved. There is a lot of wisdom in this book.

This was a really good book for someone like me, who at 59, is retiring soon. I often fear old age and health/mental issues, such as dementia. This book shed a positive light on these issues, and the affirmations helped alleviate some of my anxiety over aging. I will continue to refer to this book as my I start this exciting new chapter in my life.