Aurora's End

The Aurora Cycle

Pub Date 9 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 9 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #AurorasEnd #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The squad you love is out of time. Prepare for the thrilling finale in the epic, bestselling Aurora Cycle series about a band of unlikely heroes who just might be the galaxy's last hope for survival.

Is this the end?

What happens when you ask a bunch of losers, discipline cases and misfits to save the galaxy from an ancient evil? The ancient evil wins, of course.

Wait . . . Not. So. Fast.

When we last saw Squad 312, they were working together seamlessly (aka, freaking out) as an intergalactic battle raged and an ancient superweapon threatened to obliterate Earth. Everything went horribly wrong, naturally.

But as it turns out, not all endings are endings, and the team has one last chance to rewrite theirs. Maybe two. It’s complicated.

Cue Zila, Fin and Scarlett (and Magellan!) making friends, making enemies and making history? Sure, no problem.

Cue Tyler, Kal and Auri joining forces with two of the galaxy’s most hated villains? Um, okay, yeah. That too.

Actually saving the galaxy, though?

Now that will take a miracle.

...

EDITION Hardcover

First class banter ✔ Edge of your seat action ✔ Finian being amazing ✔ Emotionally traumatising ✔ It's been one hell of a ride and I'm devastated that it's over but what a way to end the series! I loved every minute, even the emotionally traumatising ones. Top marks from me!!

So, Aurora Rising was a strong, space adventure with some emotional moments. Aurora Burning was a book of non stop action. And Aurora's End is an indescribable conclusion that left me a sobbing mess. There were characters in the first book that I struggled to feel any connection to, but by End even they felt like my found family. This book has such immense heart and I can't even begin to imagine how I'm going to move past it. Oh, it also helps that the story is clever and fun-filled, neatly wrapping up the events of the series with a brilliant plot. Even if you're emotionally dead inside and unable to enjoy if ripping put your heart, I'm confident that any science fiction lover would devour this book for the plot alone! I received a copy from the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

What an amazing conclusion to an epic trilogy! I am so sad to say goodbye to Squad 312, but what a ride it's been. I loved how incredibly well the story pieced together, solving the various mysteries that had revealed themselves over the course of the three books. This trilogy has been so entertaining to read and I fell in love with each character. I cannot wait to see what JK and AK come up with next!