Coogie the Dumpster Cat

Pub Date 29 Mar 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #CoogietheDumpsterCat #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A little kittie with a big personality makes friends on his adventure to find his fur-ever home.

When a Little blue-eyed kitten wakes up in, of all places, a dumpster, he’s going to need some help to find a place where he truly belongs. In

Coogie the Dumpster Cat, this little kitty with a special talent and a big personality makes friends on his adventure to find his fur-ever home.

When a Little blue-eyed kitten wakes up in, of all places, a dumpster, he’s going to need some help to...

A Note From the Publisher

Inspired by a true story Author will donate a percentage of proceeds to animal rescue organizations (Friends of Miami Animals and Boys and Girls Clubs) Teaches children about kindness and perseverance A positive animal rescue story Perfect for fans of cats and kitties Author will be very active in South Florida market

"... a great sweet read to teach love and compassion for animals."

"... a great read aloud for preschool and elementary age children."

"This was such a cute book! I would have loved this one as a kid."

"This would be a great book for library story times." ― Netgalley Reviewer (Librarian)

"... short and sweet illustrated story ... Will recommend it to young readers for sure!"

"... a great sweet read to teach love and compassion for animals."

"... a great read aloud for preschool and elementary age children."

"This was such a cute book! I would have loved this one as a...

ISBN 9781954676138

I love animals and everything to do with their care and rescue. This book instantly caught my eye as I think it’s a great sweet read to teach love and compassion for animals.

This is a cute picture book. It would be a great read aloud for preschool and elementary age children. Nice illustrations.

This was such a cute book! I would have loved this one as a kid. The illustrations were nice and the story was sweet. I recommend it to younger readers!

So sweet! This would be a great book for library story times. The illustrations were great too. I love cats and anything involving them is an instant love on my end.

A short and sweet illustrated story that is based on animal love and care, compassion. Will recommend it to young readers for sure!

A big thank you to NetGalley and Indigo River Publishing for the ARC. I am voluntarily reviewing this book. This is a children's book. I found the graphics to be cute such big sad eyes. The story is heartwarming, not everyone would get the kitten from the dumpster. Very cute story, colorful. Lucky Coogie the kitten. 4 stars

This is such a cute story about a kitten named coogie found in a dumpster, He is rescued and finds a great home with aunt Lynny. I read this to my 6yr old and she thought it was so cute. Her favorite was that the kitty was a dancing kitty. Then she showed me the dance the kitty did. Such a fun and sweet story.

A man finds Coogie, a little black kitten with blue eyes, in a dumpster. He takes the kitty to his friend Lynny who helps animals. As someone who rescued a kitten from under a bridge, I was eager to read this story of Coogie. It was a sweet story. I really found the artwork to be cool and unique. My favorite picture was the one where Coogie had his little paw up. Some of the text was difficult to read because of the placement and the smaller size font sometimes looked too close together. It worked when the font was enlarged though. Other times the background made it hard to read. All in all, a cute story.

Cute story about a cat named Coogie who was found in a dumpster! Perfect for children who are cat lovers and elementary school teachers.