The Good Entrepreneur
An Insider’s Guide to Building a Principled Business and a Powerful Personal Legacy
by Nick Kennedy
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Pub Date 1 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 13 Apr 2022
Sleeping Giant Publishing, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles
With some hard work and commitment, anyone can launch a business. But good entrepreneurs choose to walk a path of positive change that’s bigger than money, or status, or success.
After spending hundreds of hours in a prison visiting his father and the same amount flying in a private plane, entrepreneur Nick Kennedy found meaning beyond business. With inspirational stories and innovative strategies to success, you can chart your own pathway to creating both a successful business and an intentional legacy.
• You wonder how your life fits into the bigger picture.
• You don’t have a clear vision for your business and life.
• You don’t know how to cross the chasm from the life you were given and the life you want.
• How entrepreneurism has served as a catalyst for humankind - And how your work contributes to this legacy.
• Twelve foundational principles - To create a company and life of purpose
• The untold stories of the entrepreneurial journey - The good, the bad and the ugly told in unflinching honesty.
Real success is worth more than product or profit. Get The Good Entrepreneur now and lead a purposeful, entrepreneurial life that leaves behind a legacy that matters.