The Book Share

Pub Date 31 Mar 2022 | Archive Date 17 May 2022

Talking about this book? Use #TheBookShare #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

‘Charming and compelling… a beautiful book, wise, heartfelt and full of hope’ Hazel Prior, Away with the Penguins
‘Witty and delightful, this story is a salve to the soul’
Colleen Oakley, The Invisible Husband of Frick Island

***

It’s never too late to start a new chapter…

The utterly charming and feel-good new novel from the bestselling author of The Secrets of Sunshine and The Library of Lost and Found.

Liv Green loves losing herself in a good book. But her everyday reality is less romantic, cleaning houses for people who barely give her the time of day. So when she lands a job housekeeping for her personal hero and mega-bestselling author Essie Starling, she can't believe her luck.

When Essie dies unexpectedly, Liv is left with a life-changing last wish: to complete Essie’s final novel. To do so, change-averse Liv will have to step away from the fictitious worlds in her head, and into Essie’s shoes. As she begins to write, she uncovers a surprising connection between the two women – and a secret that will change Liv’s life forever…

Brimming with joy and packed with a sparkling cast of characters, The Book Share is a moving reminder that it’s never too late to re-write your own story – perfect for fans of All the Lonely People and The Authenticity Project.

Readers love The Book Share:

‘What a fantastic read. I absolutely loved it.’

Heartbreakingly endearing but with so much light and love – this is a feel-good hit you should definitely be sharing!’

‘Really enjoyed this book . . . The surprises keep on coming right to the end.’

‘Wonderful storytelling at its best.’

‘A fabulous novel!’

‘Plenty of twists and turns with interesting characters . . . Uplifting and feel good.’

‘I was so involved with the story it only took me a day to read it.’

‘I'd recommend to anyone who loves books and a feel-good read!’

Such a fresh story and I really didn’t predict what was going to happen.’

I’ve never read a book like it. I found myself completely drawn in from the very beginning . . . A truly brilliant, feel good read.’

‘A lovely, warm, feel good summer read.’

‘Witty and delightful, this story is a salve to the soul’
Colleen Oakley, The Invisible...

Send to Kindle (PDF)