The Little Prince Around the World

Pub Date 6 Sep 2022 | Archive Date Not set
Chouette Publishing, CrackBoom! Books

Talking about this book? Use #TheLittlePrinceAroundtheWorld #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The Little Prince visits the greatest landmarks in the world

The Little Prince's rose has a cold. To cheer her up, he goes on a trip around the world to bring back lots of pretty pictures. He boards his plane and takes off. Destination: some of the most amazing sights in the world!

The Pyramids of Egypt

The leaning Tower of Pisa in Italy

The Statue of Liberty in New York City

Notre-Dame de Paris

Big Ben in London

and many more...

*PLEASE NOTE THAT ILLUSTRATED TITLES SOMETIMES DO NOT DISPLAY CORRECTLY ON CERTAIN DEVICES. Please contact support@netgalley.com if you are experiencing technical difficulties.

The Little Prince visits the greatest landmarks in the world

The Little Prince Around the World takes the reader on an adventure with the Little Prince as he travels around the world! I loved all the different facts of major landmarks in various countries. I really loved the map at the end to tie all the travels together. This is a fun, bright book, for a wide range of ages.

Thank you, Chouette Publishing,for the advance reading copy.

I need this book so much! A much needed sequel/side story to the Little Prince!

I am amazed with how much ease and beautifully this small book describes some important monuments and such from places around the world.

The information is concise yet easy to read to and be read for the target audience.

Adorable and important.

This is the perfect book to use during Around the world lesson plan week. It contains multiple places to research and make projects with. It also provides information about the famous sites and monuments in each destination.

I also enjoyed that the little prince went through the trouble of traveling everywhere just to cheer up his friend.

This book is great! It is written and published in Canada, and is about the little prince visiting a bunch of famous landmarks in a trip around the world. Each page has a nice drawing of the landmark, a few clouds with facts and a few sentences describing the landmark. There are mini maps on each page and a larger map with all of the destinations at the end. I could definitely see this book in my Grade 3 classroom library as an opportunity to introduce our unit on famous structures around the world in Science and Social Studies. I would recommend this book to parents and teachers of children in the 4-9 age range. It is simple enough that young children could follow along and look at the pictures, with just enough information to be helpful for students in the early elementary grades wanting to learn more about structures.

Thank you to Netgalley and the publisher for the opportunity to read and review this book!

This charming book serves as an introduction to The Little Prince for younger children while also taking them around the world and introducing them to a number of famous landmarks. It is an architecture lesson, history lesson, and geography lesson all rolled into one.

I can see this being a hit with the preschool age group but also an asset in elementary classrooms. I would buy it for my architecture-loving younger child.

The following countries are visited in the book: France, England, Italy, Spain, Egypt, United States, Brazil, China, Japan, Australia.

Thank you to Chouette Publishing, CrackBoom! Books, and NetGalley for an ARC in exchange for my honest review.

This is a great little book to expose older elementary age children to facts about world geography and landmarks. My 7-year-old asked questions about the different famous landmarks, and enjoyed looking at the map at the end. He learned that Egypt is in Africa, and I also explained to him the difference between countries and continents. He enjoys facts and nonfiction books. He also asked questions about the Colosseum, and several other famous landmarks.

Thank you to Chouette Publishing and NetGalley for this digital ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I received this ARC in exchange for my honest review.

As a fan of The Little Prince and travel, I can't wait to raise my kiddos with these same things to experience. I loved thenlandmarks featured and how simple but educational this book is. The illustrations were accurate and beautiful.

I so adore The Little Prince, this book is so cute. I learned a lot about famous monuments and places around the world. Illustrations are done so well, I can’t wait to buy a copy.

We loved The Little Prince My Feelings book, so I was so excited to see this one and it did not disappoint. We loved this was so much too! This book does a great job of presenting new information for kids in a fun, easy way for them to understand. My three year old was engaged the entire time! We learned so many new facts and words while reading this book together. This is definitely one I would purchase and will be recommending it to others.

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 Chouette Publishing / CrackBoom! Books for a digital copy of this book! This book is due for publication 9/6/22.

💙 Mommy (@𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐦𝐨𝐦) and Ronan (@𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐤𝐢𝐝) approved ✅

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝑰𝒏𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒛𝒐𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒑𝒖𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒂𝒚!

This cute book shows the travels of the Little Prince as he collects memories and photos to make his rose friend feel better.

The illustrations are fun and engaging. Little Prince travels to many of my favorite places. So many fun facts to learn about each place he visits.

A great book to introducing traveling and different places to your child.

Thank you NetGalley and Chouette Publishing for presenting me with an ARC of this book in exchange of a honest review.

The Little Prince Around the World is a short book, educating kids about various places on the globe. Children would definitely find this entertaining as well as informative. I really liked the way it was presented, simple and easy to comprehend.

This book is cool because it has educational value for both children and the adults they might read it with. Introducing world-famous monuments and showing the breadth of the world to children is the main intention, and it does it well, but it adds in facts and figures that most adults won't know so they get to learn alongside the kids!

I had previously read “The Little Prince: My Book of Feelings” and when I saw that the author Corine Delporte wrote another Little Prince story titled “The Little Prince Around the World” I knew that I just had to read the story and I am so happy that I did.

As a 1st grade teacher I am finding that my students really love/enjoy nonfiction texts so I know this story would be no different. What I love about this story is that when the Little Prince travels around the world, he visits places such as China, Australia…etc. and when he is in these countries he visits some of the most famous monuments/landmarks. I absolutely loved that when the author write facts that are specific to that destination and the best part of they are facts that even I hadn’t known.

This story is definitely perfect to read during history class because the students have a chance to see colorful images, learn some new facts, get to see where these countries are located on the map and even at the end can have a discussion about where they would like to visit. I can’t wait to purchase this book for my own classroom.

Thank you so much NetGalley for the opportunity to review this story for my honest opinion. I truly love these books and look forward to introducing them to my students.

This was a little above my pup level, but I read it and loved it for my nieces and nephews. I could see adding it to their book boxes I send.

This is a cute, well-written story that takes children on a tour to some of the most amazing places in the world. The short descriptions are clear and to the point, but not too wordy for young children. Overall, this is a nice book.

What a fantastic colourful book! Little Prince takes us on an adventurous world tour. My son loved the hop from country to country, appreciating the little details of history of the famous monuments, facts & culture of each one!

The illustrations are so beautiful & colorful, that we were simply entranced by them!

This is a wonderful little book for introducing kids to different countries & also to learn a little about some of the wonders of the world!

Thanks you Chouette Publishing, CrackBoom! Books & NetGalley for ARC!

This was a fun exploratory adventure. I enjoyed the facts and explanations of each destination Little Prince visited, and it made for a learning adventure for both my children and myself. They asked me some questions about the places in the book, which I answered or looked up. A fantastic conversation starter.

Thank you to Chouette Publishing for the digital ARC provided via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

The little prince is a great, informative book. This is an awesome book for younger kids that are interested in learning about places around the world. The illustrations are cute and the fun facts on each page were very informative.
This book is more fact based than story oriented but very good nonetheless.
I would definitely recommend this book for young, curious kids.

Thank you to NetGalley for providing a copy of this in exchange for an honest review.

This book was cute. I liked the brief information given for each destination. It is a great way to introduce children to major locations and attractions. This book would be great for a school classroom, home or library.

The pictures that went with the book were simple, colorful and well done.

Overall, I would read more by this author.

This book has common popular tourist attractions around the world. The pictures and illustrations of each also have facts that help the reader learn about the locations. The Little Prince goes to every continent except Antarctica in his adventures. Nicely done!

In this book, Little Prince is going on a world tour so that he can click beautiful pics of some of the famous monuments, places on Earth and share it with his friend Rose and cheer them up. The book has amazing illustrations and facts tit bits for each of the places the Prince visits. It’s a good starter for kids to learn about various wonders of the world. Though the information on each of the places is not much, but as I mentioned it’s good for starters. Children can learn about various countries, their specialities and their geographic locations.

This was a delightful and informative book about countries and landmarks around the world. I loved the very detailed facts about where the little Prince traveled. This would be a great resource for older elementary students (3rd-5th) to explore countries around the world. Thank you to NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this book.

Cute little read about the Little Prince cheering up his rose. The illustrations were very soft and cute, and we got some nice details about the places/ landmarks that he visited.

It's a cute book; I picked it up because I love The Little Prince; I'd definitely buy a copy of this book when it comes out and give it to my niece. <3

The Rose, the Little Prince's buddy is sick and Little Prince chooses to fly around the world and snap images of well-known locations in order to cheer up his companion. The reading level is indicated as kindergarten and higher, with a reading age of 5 to 6. And based of the book illustration, i think every kids who read this book will understand the mean of it too. It's an excellent book for kids to start learning about the world of wonders. Although there isn't much information on the location, It is unquestionably a great idea to read this narrative in history class because it gives the kids the chance to learn some new information, discuss which countries they would like to visit afterward. They can also share it with their friends. Thank you so much for the arc, NetGalley! I would absolutely suggest it to my young cousins since I genuinely love these books and the illustrations are so lovely.

As a reading and social studies teacher finding books that showcase places around the world as well as text features that I can use to teach nonfiction is always an accomplishment. I love that it is The Little Prince that is taking us around the world. This book is packed with information, but not overwhelming for young readers. I would have loved to have seen some places mentioned that are not always talked about like the Czech Republic (where my family comes from). Maybe The Little Prince can take another trip around the world ;)