Our Crooked Hearts

Pub Date 30 Jun 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #OurCrookedHearts #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

'I couldn't put it down' Karen M. McManus
'Every line reads like an incantation' V.E. Schwab

SECRETS. LIES. SUPER-BAD CHOICES. WITCHCRAFT. This is Our Crooked Hearts - a gripping mystery crossed with a pitch-dark fantasy from Melissa Albert, global bestselling author of The Hazel Wood.

In our family, we keep our magic close, but our secrets closer . . .

Ivy's summer kicks off with a series of disturbing events. As unnatural offerings appear on her doorstep, she's haunted by fragmented memories from her childhood, suggesting there's more to her mother, Dana, than meets the eye.

Dana's tale starts the year she turns sixteen, when she embarks on a major fling with the supernatural. Too late she realizes that the powers she's playing with are also playing with her.

Years after it began, Ivy and Dana's shared story will come down to a reckoning between a mother, a daughter and the dark forces they never should have messed with.

'Electrifyingly brilliant' Katherine Webber