The Panda, the Cat and the Dreadful Teddy

A Parody

Pub Date 30 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 2 Oct 2021

The surely soon-to-be million-copy bestselling sort-of inspirational parody..

Enter the world of me, Panda, plus my sometime-friends Cat and Teddy. You will find us living our best lives, trying (and occasionally succeeding) to be kind to each other. The cat is quite nice but can be a little bit selfish. Teddy can come across as very nice, with his squeaky voice and looking so tiny and helpless. But I must warn you, Teddy can be a vicious little backstabber, actually.

This is a book of nice illustrations and some words from which you will likely gain some sort of inspiration. Like:

‘Just because you’re struggling, it doesn’t mean you’re failing… But it might do.’
‘Nothing beats kindness,’ said the cat. ‘Gin does’, said Panda.
‘If you don’t stop saying inspirational things to me, I’m going to punch you up the hooter.’
‘You OK, hun?’ asked Panda, but he was just taking the piss.
‘We’re just so, so lucky to have each other as friends, and it’s going to make a marvellous book.’

#pandacatdreadfulteddy

The surely soon-to-be million-copy bestselling sort-of inspirational parody..

‘A funny, cynical man and a lovely artist’ – Neil Gaiman

‘I laughed my b*llocks off’ – Dave Myers from The Hairy Bikers

‘Very funny… Catches the mood of the times' – Steven Moffat, writer and producer of TV’s Sherlock and Doctor Who

‘A funny, cynical man and a lovely artist’ – Neil Gaiman