The Effective Presenter

The Winning Formula for Business Presentations

Pub Date 1 Feb 2022 | Archive Date 3 Jan 2022
John Hunt Publishing Ltd, https://www.johnhuntpublishing.com/business-books/

Talking about this book? Use #TheEffectivePresenter #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The Playbook to Professional Presentation Success!

This book serves as a presentation resource for everyone from interns to executives in the private sector. It centers around a proprietary presentation framework and outlines the complete formula to preparing, designing and delivering an effective professional presentation.

The Effective Presenter combines information, research and first-hand experiences to offer unique insights and outline common misconceptions of professional presentations. It provides a blend of practical skills and advice to supplement the optimal presentation formula and build confidence.

The Playbook to Professional Presentation Success!

A Note From the Publisher

Ryan Warriner With over a decade of Professional Presentation experience and expertise, Ryan has mastered the science and art of presentations. His formal education includes degrees in both English and Psychology, as well as master’s degrees in Education and Professional Education. Throughout his career, Ryan has performed thousands of professional presentations, while designing hundreds more. He has successfully coached professional presentations for a vast clientele that includes everyone from college students and corporate CEOs. His proprietary presentation framework has garnered international praise and continues to help countless presenters. He is currently the Presentations Course Coordinator and Presentation Specialist at McMaster University. As well as the Founder of the presentation consulting service “Professional Presentation Services”.

Ryan's teachings have made me a significantly better public speaker and presenter. His advice on delivery and content structure has been enormously helpful. He has a unique ability to organize and map out the most meaningful content for audiences. I find myself referencing the lessons from this book in advance of every speaking engagement, no matter how large or small. His book contains everything you need to maximize your success in your next high-stakes presentation. It’s definitely a must-read!

Edward Wu, Serial Entrepreneur - Co-founder & CTO, Side Inc

EDITION Paperback

Useful reminder on how to do presentation. I have been using this with my teenagers as well as for work. I was given an advance copy by netgalley and the publishers but the review is entirely my own

The author presents a simple and easy-to-follow plan for being a better presenter. If you, like me, don't have issues talking to large groups but find it hard to talk to colleagues and present at work meetings, you will find this book helpful!