The Sailing Days Of Bianca Drake

Pub Date 24 May 2021 | Archive Date 8 Oct 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheSailingDaysOfBiancaDrake #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Balancing the demands of her new boss, Cynthia, while launching thrill-filled trips ashore with her new best friend Max, this voyage will introduce Bianca to the highs and lows of the real world!

The Sailing Days of Bianca Drake is a hilarious coming-of-age tale that will delight and capture readers of all ages. This semi-autobiographical story reveals the intrigues of romance and the hazards of new responsibilities in the life of a young girl setting out on her first adventure.

EDITION Paperback

Send To Kindle (MOBI)

As I had stated previously I love books about being on the water such as Asrft, Titanic ect so this title instantly caught my eye Premise Twenty-three year old Bianca Drake is about to embark on the biggest adventure of her young life, leaving home for the very first time and joining the crew of the 'Lady Anne' on a six-month cruise around the world. But Bianca's whistle-stop tour of the seven seas doesn't always meet smooth water. It was so much fun reading about this young women’s journey cruising around the world. It is so cool to vicariously live through this young girls adventures and what she encounters will keep you turning the page on the edge of your seat! I really enjoyed this one! It reminded me a bit of Shailene Woodley from Adrift.

I really enjoyed this title and highly recommend. I feel this will make an excellent addition to anyone’s book collection. Please be sure to go and pick this one up!

Whilst I did enjoy this book, I found the never ending scrapes the main character got into a bit repetitive,I also wasn't really sure why she felt so hard done by from her work point of view as she seemed to be off on shore at every port of call, that said the characters were warm and engaging apart from the scary boss lady,

This was a fun story of Bianca joining cruise ship crew and her escapades. She worked hard and played hard and managed to get herself into mostly amusing predicaments. I would call this the best beach read, not only because of the story but also the chapters were short. My only complaint is the ending was a letdown. There was a conflict of sorts and a build up to the resolution and I wish it had ended there. Possibly the ending is setup for a sequel. It didn’t ruin the book for me, still an interesting story. Thanks to NetGalley and Cameron Publicity and Marketing for allowing me to read this book.

The Sailing Days of Bianca Drake catalogue a young woman's journey on an established cruise ship called Lady Anne where she has recently become employed. Throughout this story, Bianca goes on numerous adventures in foreign countries and creates lasting relationships with her colleagues. Perhaps what's most important is that Bianca is able to see herself in a new light: a woman who can take on anything she puts her mind to. Rating: 5 stars ⭐️ I absolutely adore this book. The plot is so refreshing and right up my alley. Give me allll the books set on a cruise ship with likeable characters, drama and a few high-profile guests thrown in please ✨🌊🛳🖤 I was not expecting the ending to be a cliffhanger but once I got over my initial surprise I kind of love the idea? It seems like the ending will flow perfectly into the next book (which I am already anxiously waiting for). I thoroughly enjoyed being immersed in this story and would recommend it to anyone as a quick light-hearted comedy that will have you laughing out loud at points. Available now My sincerest thanks to NetGalley, Cameron Publicity & Marketing and Louise McGee for providing me with this copy to read in exchange for my honest review.