The Entrepreneur's Guide to the Art of War
The Original Classic Text Interpreted for the Modern Business World
by Mark Smith
Pub Date 1 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 31 Oct 2021
THE CLASSIC MILITARY TEXT, NOW ANALYSED FOR THE BUSINESS-MINDED.
The Art of War by Sun Tzu has been a much-studied work of military strategy for hundreds of years, influencing great leaders in all walks of life. Here, business journalist Mark Smith applies the lessons to the role of the entrepreneur by showing how the axioms of General Sun Tzu apply to creating and expanding a business in a successful and meaningful way.
Illustrated with numerous case studies of business owners whose strategies show how these ideas can work and containing quotes and tips from well-known business leaders and innovators, The Entrepreneur's Guide to The Art of War will show you how to:
• lay firm foundations for your intended business
• choose your staff and co-workers effectively
• study your competitors in order to be stronger and better at what you do
• maintain a good working environment and happy employees
• work out your business's path to continued success
With helpful diagrams and illustrations, business leaders in the making will find this an invaluable companion.