In A New York Minute

Pub Date 17 Mar 2022 | Archive Date 2 Mar 2023

Talking about this book? Use #InANewYorkMinute #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Their love story has gone viral. But it hasn’t even begun . . .

‘The setting and the description and the warmth of it all feels very Nora Ephron to me’ Entertainment Weekly

Franny meets Hayes in the opposite of a meet-cute – when her dress gets caught in the subway doors on her way home and then rips, leaving her in the fashion equivalent of a hospital gown. Hayes is the stuffy suit whose one redeeming quality is giving Franny his jacket, saving her from showing her assets to half of New York. Franny is eager to forget the whole horribly embarrassing encounter as soon as possible, but neither of them anticipated a fellow commuter live-blogging them as #subwaybaes – turning their awkward run-in into click-bait and a manufactured love story for the ages . . .

Quick to dismiss Hayes as just another a rich guy, Franny is sure she’ll never see him again, and she’s desperate to put her three minutes of viral fame behind her. But fate isn’t done with the would-be subway sweethearts just yet . . .

A love letter to romance, friendship and the Big Apple, Kate Spencer's In a New York Minute is a fresh, modern take on romantic comedy for fans of The Flat Share, Our Stop and One Day in December.

Their love story has gone viral. But it hasn’t even begun . . .

Franny meets Hayes in the...

EDITION Ebook

Send to Kindle (PDF)

This was such a quick, easy and engaging read that i sped through like my life depended on it. It was well written with a good narrative, well developed characters that I fell in love with and a well executed storyline. I really enjoyed it and will definitely be looking out for more reads from this author.