Love Letters to a Serial Killer

The highly original, hilarious and hotly anticipated debut of 2024

Pub Date 4 Jul 2024 | Archive Date 4 Jul 2024

Talking about this book? Use #LoveLetterstoASerialKiller #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

'OMG!!!!! This book was amazing - if I could give it ten stars I would! I was hooked from the beginning, and it wasn't what I expected at all!!! I fell in love with Hannah, I thought her character was brilliant, the story had so many twists, and even though I thought I had predicted the end I didn't!!! If there's one thing you do this year, make sure it's reading this book!!!' Reader Review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hannah would do anything to distract herself from her financial instability, dwindling job prospects and failing love life. Even marry a serial killer.
When Hannah Wilson first hears about the dead women in the news, her interest in the murder case is healthy. Enough. Like the other women trawling the true crime forums, she's convinced that she could be the one to put the pieces of the puzzle together online. Solve the murders. Somehow. Maybe solving the case would make her feel okay about getting fired. Maybe it would make her sort-of-boyfriend love her. Maybe.

And then handsome lawyer William Thompson is arrested. And Hannah is so full of female rage about everything he's done and everything she's going through, that she decides to write him a series of angry letters. She just doesn't count on him writing back...

Her new pen pal feels like an exciting adventure at first. But when William is released, when she finds herself engaged to him and living in his home, she must wonder if her obsession has gone too far. Because how blissfully happy can you really be if you're worried you might be your fiancé's next victim? And what if William's innocent - just an ordinary man who loves her? Will she still want him if he is?

Read what everyone is saying about Love Letters to a Serial Killer:

'Absolutely brilliant, funny and explosively good. 5 stars through and through, loved it all, excellent twists, turns and quips. Going to be huge this year, make way.' Reader Review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'This book punches you in the face from the start... I raced through this, only intending on reading a few chapters and was still reading hours later... Loved it.' Reader Review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'A brilliant and fascinating psychological thriller... Such an emotive, powerful and poignant novel perfect for fans of true crime. ' Reader Review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'I LOVED this book... My mind is blown!... This book is such a fun ride from beginning to end.' Reader Review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

'When people say this is the most hotly anticipated thriller debut of 2024, they are most definitely not joking!... Genius, twisted and will really have you questioning yourself, and your morals... The character development was truly excellent... Fantastic twists and turns. I love when a book can make me feel crazy. ' Reader Review, ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Send to Kindle (PDF)

OMG !!!!! This book was amazing if I could give it ten stars I would! I was hooked from the beginning and it wasn't what I expected atall !!!

I fell in love with hannah I thought her character was brilliant, the story had so many twists and even though I thought I had predicted the end I didn't!!!

If there's one thing you do this year make sure it's reading this book !!!

Absolutely brilliant, funny and explosively good. 5 stars through and through loved it all, excellent twists, turns and quips. Going to be huge this year, make way.......

This book punches you in the face from the start. The writing style is very engaging which means you can swallow it up quickly. The author wastes no time in telling you from the first sentence that she has married a serial killer but this dark, twisty, witty book is not all it seems. I raced through this, only intending on reading a few chapters and was still reading hours later. This is such a commercially viable book from a talented writer and I would certainly read more from this writer.

Loved it. Thanks so much to Netgalley and the publisher for the arc.