The Stranger Next Door

a completely gripping thriller with a shocking twist

Pub Date 27 May 2021 | Archive Date 24 Jun 2021
Headline, Headline Accent

Talking about this book? Use #TheStrangerNextDoor #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

'A brilliant, twisty, read, that kept me reading late into the night' SUE WATSON
'All the very best ingredients for a perfect thriller! I thoroughly recommend it' SAMANTHA HAYES
'A fascinating and unputdownable thriller with a devious twist' JOHN MARRS
'So many twists and turns. I never saw the ending coming' RACHEL ABBOTT
'I read it over two nights' PATRICIA GIBNEY

She was the perfect neighbour. Until she made a terrible accusation. . .

When Matt and Imogen move out of the city, they're hoping for a much-needed fresh start. Matt throws himself into his new job, but Imogen struggles to adjust to life in the suburbs. She's grateful for the kind welcome from new neighbour Nancy, and they soon become close friends.

So when Nancy makes a shocking accusation, Imogen doesn't know who to trust. This isn't the first time Matt has found himself on the wrong end of a false accusation. . . but is Nancy hiding secrets of her own?

As simmering tensions threaten to boil over, Imogen is in more danger than she realises. Can she uncover the truth before she loses everything?

An utterly gripping thriller with a jaw-dropping twist, perfect for anyone who loved The Family Upstairs, Here to Stay or An Unwanted Guest.

'So sinister and so much simmering tensio
n - and that final twist! I'm usually good at foreseeing a twist but not this time...' JACKIE KABLER

'Twisty, compelling and incredibly pacy, The Stranger Next Door will keep you on the edge of your seat from the first page to the last' PHOEBE MORGAN

'I tore through this perfectly plotted tale of secrets and lies' VICTORIA SELMAN

'A superb domestic drama that smolders the whole way through' JAMES DELARGY

'It was completely addictive! . . . the twist at the end was genuinely (and I don't get to say this all that often) unexpected' ELLE CROFT

'A fascinating and...